7th Grade Travel
Dates: Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Times: 5:30 a.m. drop-off - 8:45 pick-up
Register Online: Hemisphere Travel
1) Click here to create an online account with Hemisphere for the First Time
2) Use the Web/Tour Code: 23TA16471
3) Create an account, register and reserve your spot.
Initial Registration Deadline:
11/15/22 ($20 late fee after November 15)
Final Payment Deadline: 2/20/23
All Admission Fees to Scheduled Activities
Lunch & Dinner
All Taxes and Gratuities
A one-of-a-kind, fun-filled educational experience
Here's a few things on the possible itinerary:
Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum
Tour of the Old State Capitol
WWII/Korean/Vietnam War Memorials
Springfield Final Itinerary Bus #1 HSA 7A
Springfield Final Itinerary Bus #2 HSA 7B
- FOOD: Consider bringing a breakfast snack. Please bring a sack lunch. Dinner is provided.
- PHONES: Students are allowed to bring their phones to be used mainly as a camera. Students are expected to be responsible, off their phones, and enjoy the experience. Inappropriate phone use may result in the chaperone taking it for the remainder of the trip.
- DRESS CODE: Please remember to dress business casual with a decent pair of shoes. No graphic t-shirts, no hoodies, and no hats.